<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

Ladies Man 

My cousin met up with an old summer camp friend in Dallas that she hadn't seen in years. As they were reminiscing at a bar, a smooth operating ladies man named Brooklyn kept trying to chat them up. He was beginning to pester them so my cousin gave him the brush off by telling him that she and her friend needed to talk alone because they couldn't decide what to get their grandmother for Christmas.

Brooklyn scratched his head and pondered for a moment and then said helpfully, "I think you ladies should get your grandmother a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Special Label and a housecoat."

Which, come to think of it, would be exactly the kind of gifts my grandmother, a Scotch drinker, would appreciate. When I was staying at her house I grabbed the milk out of the refrigerator and noticed that its original cap, which presumably was lost, had been replaced by a Johnny Walker Red cap. It fit perfectly, just like it was made for it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?