Dateline: front of the library, 8:45 AM.
A seedy looking couple waiting for the doors to the library to open so they could begin their morning toilette bickered. The woman, clutching her breakfast Colt 45, began to upbraid her companion. She pointed her finger at him and declared, “You need to shape up and start getting your shit together!”
I believe those in the field of psychology would call this a classic case of projection.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Perhaps ‘tis the season, but lately I’ve been feeling this wondrous feeling of synchronicity, the likes of which a person experiences in th...
1 comment:
I just discovered your blog and this post made me laugh out loud.
Mary, a librarian from Portland
Post a Comment