<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Have a question? Ask a librarian! 

Image hosted by Photobucket.comToday a librarian reluctantly followed a series of olfactory clues to a man perched squatting on one of the library's metal, knee high trashcans. His pants were rolled down and there was no mistaking for what purpose he was using the trashcan. The librarian was aghast.

"Sir, what are you doing? Why aren't you using the bathroom?"

"I couldn't find a bathroom," he grunted.

She backed away to call security, still in disbelief. "But why, why didn't you just ask? There are librarians everywhere."

Comments:
Asking would make far too much sense... You really paint a visual that I don't need :) LMAO
 
As the unfortunate librarian who had this encounter yesterday I just wanted to clarify I did not actually ask what he was doing but told him in no uncertain terms that it was NOT okay and that we had bathrooms in the library. to which he replied he couldn't find one...
 
You should get hazard pay for that day, as should our custodial department every day. I admit I generally change the facts around and embellish and use imagination because this is all just my imagination and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is completely coincidental. Got that, administration?
 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?