<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Awesome Dialogue from My Name is Earl 

Earl's friend Ralph (played by Giovanni Ribisi) explaining why he has to shoot Earl for getting drunk and sleeping with Ralph's mother: "That's my mom, Earl! I lived in her for nine months when I was just an itty bitty baby! That was my first home! You broke into my home, man!"

Cornering Earl and cocking the trigger of his pistol:
"Tell it to Jesus, Earl. You disgraced his favorite angel."

Catalina, the Mexican maid, explains to Earl,
"Men don't like it when other men sleep with their mothers. It is why my brother killed our father."

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?