Saturday, April 29, 2006

Time for my Weekend

A patron reported a man shaving his pubic hair in the men's bathroom. He was using a disposable pink razor. We're going to a fancy fundraising auction tonight, so it's time to put on some makeup and fight over the mirror while blasting Goodbye, Horses.

4 comments:

Moderator said...

A man is caught shaving his pubic hair in the library bathroom only gets a passing mention on your blog? The world is falling apart.

Foxy said...

You're right. I hope I'm not becoming too jaded.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Pray tell, now why would anyone use one of those little pink razors to shave pubic hair? Doesn't he know it will take for-friggin-ever?

Keep these stories coming. They make my day.

Sonia said...

I wonder if the pink ones are disposible?

shaving pubic hair

Library Record as Window to the Soul

I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...