<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

I Ain't Afraid of no Scientologists! 

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSomeone was telling me that an African American friend of hers was so tired of turning on the television and seeing ubiquitous Tom Cruise and his future child bride Katie Holmes that she changed the station to BET. There, she believed, she would be free from them. But when she turned the channel to BET she found herself right in the middle of a lengthy segment on 'the pair of fools' - on BET! She was outraged.

I half expect Katie Holmes to start subtly shooting the finger in one of her interviews as a desperate signal for help like our captured servicemen in those North Korean POW propaganda films. Be careful, Katie! Once you're in the clutches of those Scientologists, it's very hard to break free, and they'll hound you for years. I know that they're relentlessly aggressive if you criticize them as well, so I guess I should be careful too. But in the immortal words of Betty Butterfield, "I survived Stage 4 titty cancer! I ain't afraid of no goddamned Scientologists!" Watch this video clip of Betty's dangerous flirtation with the church of Scientology. Betty couldn't help herself; she had to get a personality test because she was feeling so sorry for herself and Tom Cruise just seemed so happy jumping all over the furniture on Oprah.

Comments:
http://www.bohnsplace.com/betty_butterfield/scientology.mov

thats all I have to say.

xo,
matthew
 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?