<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Another Nice Way to Start My Day 

Image hosted by Photobucket.comOn a morning walk with the dogs, getting to see a Buddhist monk in his ochre robes climb out of his car and feed his parking meter. Then we passed a society dowager, who stopped and bent down to examine and fuss over the dogs. She asked,

"Are they both yours?"

When I said yes, she asked, "Do they get along? Are they great friends?"

I replied, "They're best friends! Actually, they're life partners."

"Oh, then, they are both male?"

I laughed, "No, I just meant that they are very devoted and committed to each other."

Comments:
That's a riot!
 
Well they do spend 6 hours a day humping each other.

Martin
 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?