<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Baccalaureate, the Big Sleazy, and Foxy Librarian Lite 

I will be publishing on a lighter schedule for the next few days. My little brother, affectionately known as Mr. Baby, is graduating from college this weekend, so we're off to Tennessee. I'm a little unnerved that someone I used to diaper is graduating from college. Sunrise, sunset. From there we will go to New Orleans to celebrate my turning 30 again. I plan on eating so many raw oysters that when I return I will have yellow devil eyes from hepatitis. Many of my patrons will be able to relate, although theirs is more likely the C than the A type.

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?