All Is Well at Benac.com!
I’m relieved to report that all seems to be back to normal at Benac.com, the webpage of the wholesome Mormon family I cyberstalk. Last I reported (see Jan 3 entry), the 7th daughter’s husband, Brian Malouf, had been expunged from the family website and Bethany's profile. Now he’s back in the picture so we can all breathe a sigh of relief, for now.
Please don’t scare me like that again, Benacs. I’m warning you.
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Perhaps ‘tis the season, but lately I’ve been feeling this wondrous feeling of synchronicity, the likes of which a person experiences in th...
No comments:
Post a Comment