Saturday, September 29, 2007
Tranny Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
3 comments:
Mazal Tov!
I was at Cafe Royale last night for a show opening and passed many a Tranny on the long hike to where I found parking. Some losers/tourists heckled at one point and I bristled. I am so protective of the Polkstrasse trannies.
Grace indeed!
Well, those tourists are just going to have to learn the hard way about baiting a drag queen. As Buddy Cole stated, "An angry drag queen is scarier than a minotaur." And more dangerous.
Post a Comment