Saturday, July 21, 2007
Maiden in Distress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
3 comments:
Never underestimate the effects of the "Asian plague."
Haha! This is really funny. I like the way you describe it.
see, if they wore those furry thigh highs & tube tops... crack heads would get much more love & care from passers by.
and if i find out you own any of those items of clothing... i'll be over to take you shopping post haste.
xo,
WDL
Post a Comment