By the way, this little strumpet is the Highland Masdevallia.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Do me, you filthy bee
By the way, this little strumpet is the Highland Masdevallia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
3 comments:
Where I used to live, an art exhibit in City Hall was taken down because some of the workers were disturbed by "sexually suggestive" pictures of red bell peppers cut in half!
We wouldn't want any peppers to raise our prurient interests now would we? Dumbasses.
doesn't remind me of O'Keefe so much as Gerald Scarfe (Pink Floyd, The Wall - flowers).
Post a Comment