Amazon search tips.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Booty Call *69
Amazon search tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
2 comments:
There is something wrong with Amazon's search engine. When Amazon can't find a book, I use Google. For example, entering in Google "Booty Call *69 Amazon" brings it right up.--EB
yeah, I was just looking for that the other day. Some beach reading, you know. .. we don't carry it, though. But then, you know that.
Post a Comment