Saturday, April 08, 2006
Puppies say, "If it's not Scottish, it's Crap!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
3 comments:
Foxy, your little Spoon brings a lump to my throat. Borders are the only dog.
But they're not Scottish, didn't you know? The breed comes from Northumberland, supposedly originally from the town of Wooler. The border is the Scottish border, but Border terriers are from the English side of it.
Sorry.
Aii! Thank you for the correction. Highlanders, Lowlanders, Borderlanders, I have always gotten them confused. They must all be able to tell each other apart, though, because in my history books they were always killing each other.
Billy has got some nice legs! Grrr...
Post a Comment