"Greg and Nancy Balzly of Benjamin, Utah, couldn't figure out how Bo, an 8 1/2 week-old border collie, and his brother were getting fat when they refused to eat the dog food put out for them. Mystery solved when the couple found Bo lunching with Bertha the sow's piglets on Jan. 24."
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
No comments:
Post a Comment