Be sure to get your bad writing in.
Here's mine.
"Touch my baby sister again, you two bit Romeo, and I'll kick you right where it hurts," she said testily.
Collaboration with E:
Even though he was well seasoned officer with over 20 years of experience, when Sgt. O’Riley arrived at the crime scene (forever to be known in crime annals as the Great Waffle House on Highway 105 Massacre) and saw all of the bodies scattered, smothered, diced and covered, he promptly chunked.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
No comments:
Post a Comment