This super cool hair
Bucket of chicken
What more could I want
Author unknown
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
2 comments:
Cool hair,
Bucket of wings.
What more could I ask?
A forty ounce malt liquor.
Urp.
What more could one want? I'll tell you. A mullet wig (mulletwigs.net). The author of the haiku would need one when s/he's finally forced to cut that mullet off according to his or her company dress code.
I saw an episode of Oprah a few years ago, one of those "Great Ideas and They Became Entrepreneurs!" episodes.
A woman and her cousin were having drinks one night with friends, and somehow the topic of mullets came up. The woman and her cousin decided to start an online mullet wig business, and it took off in leaps and bounds.
I have no idea if the site above is their company site, but sure wish I'd thought of it first.
Post a Comment