“I was seduced by her evil. After she would lie on her cell phone to her fiancée she would just giggle in this really sexy, evil way. I also liked it when she would back up on all fours naked toward me and say, 'Is this the way Daddy likes it? Is it?'"
From this week’s episode of Cheaters, the greatest show on television, ever.
Monday, February 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment