Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Well, Nature can be a real bitch but she is almost always right in these matters. The little boy died around three AM and his sister followed him about 2 hours later despite great measures to save them. Their little lungs were just not developed enough. The most important thing is that Spoon is doing very well. She seemed to know from the beginning that these little ones were not meant to be. Elizabeth is at the vet's getting Spoon some morphine syrup for her c-section pain. I'm sorry that the news is not more cheerful but we are all at peace with what happened, no matter how sad or disappointed we may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
No comments:
Post a Comment