I'm practicing posting images so here's one for you that Elizabeth took of a very pregnant Spoonie a couple of nights ago wearing the scarf that Evie gave Elizabeth for Christmas. A dog's gestation is only 63 days so it's just 2 weeks until puppies! The ultrasound captured 3 of them, but there may be one more hiding in there. Any ideas for litter theme names?
Sunday, January 11, 2004
I'm practicing posting images so here's one for you that Elizabeth took of a very pregnant Spoonie a couple of nights ago wearing the scarf that Evie gave Elizabeth for Christmas. A dog's gestation is only 63 days so it's just 2 weeks until puppies! The ultrasound captured 3 of them, but there may be one more hiding in there. Any ideas for litter theme names?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
No comments:
Post a Comment