But Spoonie, we already spent dat money!
Elizabeth
When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, 'I like mayonnaise.' She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.
Jack Handey
Spoon is a on morning sickness induced hunger strike today, and the only thing I could force down her this morning was mayonnaise. I will pick up some Nutrical on my way home from work. Some sad and perplexing news to report: an X-ray confirmed there only are only 2 puppies in there now, down from three from the last sonogram. The cause of the dwindling numbers is unknown - maybe the fetuses are like sharks and have turned cannibal in the womb, a phenonomen known as embryophagy. She was really overwhelmed by her 6 puppies last time, so I'm glad that this is a small litter, but at this rate we're going to be in the hole, even with the exorbitant price people pay for these guys. Our puppy mill hopes are dashed.
Friday, January 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Library Record as Window to the Soul
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
-
Because rain and damp release odors embedded in the clothing, skin and hair of our patrons, there has been a lot of airborne funk at the lib...
-
I just read Neil Gaiman’s "The Problem with Susan," a short story whose title is a play on Lewis’s The Problem of Pain . Susan is ...
-
I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of blogging by updating my blog so pathetically infrequently. I am continuing to suffer from post partu...
No comments:
Post a Comment