<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Plausible 


You indicate that I still have the book Havana Nocturne checked out. It was originally due Nov. 2nd, but I put it in the return bin outside of the library on October 24 at about 8:10 a.m. I remember it clearly because a homeless man was throwing up right next to it (yuck!)


Like those in the dentistry, law enforcement and proctology professions, we hear a lot of bad and outrageous lies at the library, but this email had the ring of truth to it and sure enough, the book had not been scanned correctly and was sitting on the shelf.

Comments:
That's an automatic get of of jail free card! BTW, I hear that that's a great book.
 
It does have the ring of truth but surely you're aware that some patrons return overdue books directly to the shelf.
 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?