<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Maternity Leave 

I will return soon.

Comments:
Congratulations!
 
Congratulations, Foxy!
 
..and congratulations, E! Meant to say that too.
 
Big time congrats. What a cutie! I miss your stuff but definitely understand that whole priority thing. Your Austin fan- Sparks
 
Congratulations! I loooooooooove the ?cradle? your baby's in - almost makes me want to have another just so I can get a cradle/crib/thing like that.

I have been checking your page regularly, wondering if all was okay, but didn't want to add any pressure - I sure do enjoy your posts, though, and will be delighted when your schedule allows you to return!
 
WOW!

Congratulations from Meg! (who Foxy may remember from Booz Allen several years ago).
 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?