<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sparkle Plenty 

While I was poking around for Big Love Youtube clips of my new favorite character, Rhonda, I stumbled across some of little Daveigh Chase’ earlier work in Donnie Darko.

Sparkle Motion!

Sparkle Motion’s little dance routine pretty much sums up everything that was wrong (and yet so right) about the 80s.

Which then led me to the Donnie Darko scene that contains one of the greatest lines in cinematic history:

“I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.”

More Youtube favorites:

French New Wave

Whiling away time in the POW camp.
Di Di Mau!

Ralph Wiggum, the most lovable of retards.

And more.

James Gandolfini honing his Tony Soprano in True Romance.

Comments:
Right now I'm getting a kick out of watching Sheri Shepherd stumbling as she tries to respond to the "is the world flat?" question.


WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)

GOLDBERG: Yes.

SHEPHERD: ...I Don't know.

GOLDBERG: What do you think?

SHEPHERD: I... I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.

BARBARA WALTERS: You've never thought about whether the world was round or flat?

SHEPHERD: I tell you what I've thought about. How I'm going to feed my child-

WALTERS: Well you can do both.

SHEPERD: ...how I'm going to take care of my family. The world, is the world flat has never entered into, like that has not been an important thing to me.

ELIZABETH HASSELBECK: You'll teach your son, Jeffery, right?

SHEPHERD: If my son, Jeffery, asks me 'is the world flat,' I guess I would go...

JOY BEHAR: You know, didn't some person already work this question out? I mean, why are we doing this again? (laughter, applause)

 
Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?