<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

THE VERY IDEA

When I lived in Birmingham, Alabama there was a dive gay bar that was so nasty no self respecting homosexual would dare to be seen in it until 4:00 AM, at the very earliest. One night the bar and all of the patrons were held up. When the gunmen demanded that everyone get down on the sticky, sludge covered floor, all obeyed immediately except one defiant drag queen, who said, "You can beat me, you can shoot me, but there is no way on God's earth that you can make me lie down on THAT floor!"
The gunmen gallantly allowed her to remain standing while they completed the robbery.

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?