<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

I like to ride my bicycle.

I rode my bike to work today for the first time in a couple of years. Elizabeth had it tuned up for me for a Christmas present and now it's back in well oiled, properly inflated primo
condition. It's a beautiful day to ride but I'm dwelling a little unhealthily over the Orange County biker who was dragged off of his mountain bike, partially eaten, and then tucked away for later in a sandbank by a mountain lion this weekend.

On a brighter note, today is Fisher's birthday. Happy Birthday!

I'm at work right now. My regular branch is closed on Sundays so all of its resident Neopet Hooligans are here. When our flimsy little software booking device was installed it took them about 5 minutes to crack it, so now they dominate the children's internet computers and guard their spots like desperate senior citizen slot machine addicts. God help any other children who need to use it for, say, their homework.
The children are still better behaved overall than the adults. It astounds me to see adults get in fist fights over the internet, which seems to happen frequently when I'm on duty.

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?