<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

But Spoonie, we already spent dat money!
Elizabeth

When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, 'I like mayonnaise.' She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.
Jack Handey

Spoon is a on morning sickness induced hunger strike today, and the only thing I could force down her this morning was mayonnaise. I will pick up some Nutrical on my way home from work. Some sad and perplexing news to report: an X-ray confirmed there only are only 2 puppies in there now, down from three from the last sonogram. The cause of the dwindling numbers is unknown - maybe the fetuses are like sharks and have turned cannibal in the womb, a phenonomen known as embryophagy. She was really overwhelmed by her 6 puppies last time, so I'm glad that this is a small litter, but at this rate we're going to be in the hole, even with the exorbitant price people pay for these guys. Our puppy mill hopes are dashed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com

Creative Commons License

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?